We care about your integrity. You should feel safe when you entrust us with your personal information. That is why we have established this policy. It is based on current data protection legislation and clarifies how we work to safeguard your rights and your privacy.
The purpose of this policy is for you to know how we process your personal data collected by us online (using cookies), what we use it for, who may receive it and under what conditions, and how you can take advantage of your rights.
Red Glead Discovery AB will always comply with applicable privacy laws and will ensure that personal information is treated confidentially. Red Glead Discovery AB will not, unless required by law or by a legally binding decision of the authorities, provide personal data to third parties without your consent, unless specifically stated here.
Red Glead Discovery AB will process the following personal information:
- Name, e-mail and company name to process a request when you fill in the form on redglead.com.
- Your IP address to streamline the use of our website.
- If you contact Red Glead Discovery AB, we store correspondence or comments, which may contain personal information, to provide better service if you contact Red Glead Discovery AB again.
You can explore our website without leaving any personal information about yourself. If you register on one of our forms when visiting our website, we ask you in certain cases to provide personal information to the extent required for us to be able to provide you with the information you want. We may, with your consent, also use that information for the distribution of newsletters and invitations to seminars, courses and the like.
Collection of personal data
Personal information refers to the information that you voluntarily provide from you by contacting us and / or filling in one of our forms on the website and which makes it possible for us to identify you personally. This can be information such as name, e-mail address, company name, company address, telephone number and other information about you and your company. Personal information can also be such information that is available on the Internet, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Google.
If you do not want cookies installed on your computer or want to restrict the processing of such information, your browser may allow you to deselect or anonymize your IP address.
Red Glead Discovery AB ensures that appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to protect your personal data against unauthorized access or destruction, illegal processing or accidental loss or damage.
Red Glead Discovery AB uses secure servers where your personal data is processed and restricts access to personal data within the organization. Authorization to access personal data is only given to individuals within the organization with the sole purpose that they should be able to perform their tasks.
Legality in the processing
Red Glead Discovery AB will:
- Process your personal data legally, correctly and in a transparent manner.
- Collect your personal data for the stated and legitimate purposes set out in this policy and will not process your personal data in any way inconsistent with these purposes.
- Collect and process personal data that is adequate, relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and used.
- Process your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing and unauthorized or unintentional loss, destruction or damage to personal data, thereby ensuring an appropriate level of security.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate and updated without delay if Red Glead Discovery AB is informed or otherwise becomes aware of incorrect information.
- Upon request, delete personal data without delay unless there are legal reasons to continue processing.
- Upon request, limit the processing, unless there is a legal reason to continue the processing.
- Upon request, inform you about which personal data has been processed by Red Glead Discovery AB in a customary and machine-readable form.
Legal basis for the processing
Red Glead Discovery AB collects and processes your personal data about and to the extent that you have given consent.
If and to the extent that your request results in an agreement between you and Red Glead Discovery AB, your personal information collected and processed when the request was made will be processed to the extent necessary to fulfill Red Glead Discovery ABs obligations under the current agreement.
Red Glead Discovery AB will further process your personal data to the extent that Red Glead Discovery AB is obliged to do so due to law or a decision from an authority.
Personal data processor
Red Glead Discovery AB allows a personal data processor to process all personal data through the storage of data and the operation of our systems. The personal data processor may also read, arrange and send personal data according to instructions from Red Glead Discovery AB.
Where do we process your personal data?
We always strive to carry out the process within the EU / EEA. In some situations, however, the information may come to be transferred to, and processed in, a country outside the EU / EEA by us, or another supplier or subcontractor. Then we always strive to always protect your information, we will take all legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your information is handled securely and with a level of protection comparable to and at the same level as the protection offered within the EU / EEA. We also have full assistant agreements with all our suppliers to ensure that the treatment takes place according to defined rules.
Subscribe and / or delete information
If you have provided personal information to Red Glead Discovery AB, you have the following rights regarding that information:
- To obtain an extract of the personal data that you have provided to us
- To request correction of inaccuracies in the personal data that you have provided to us
- To request that personal information not be used to contact you
- To request that all personal information about you be deleted from Red Glead Discovery ABs lists
- If you wish to use any of these rights, please contact Red Glead Discovery AB using the contact information below.
Red Glead Discovery AB (Personal Data Controller)
Corporate identity number: 556859-2876
+46 46 460 12 90